This page lists the main goals for NetSurf 3.6.
it's probably worth checking if the root certificates need an update check library is noisy if missing
- need to fix build without libutf8proc
fix build without libcurl (for local only and non standard http fetchers)
- need to go on a docs rampage as everything is a bit out of date or missing references
SSL cert window is broken again SSL cert window broken
- should we be doing something with os3 release yet?
- maybe enable CI builds now JS is working?
I might have an issue with NetSurf freezing which I need to confirm/fix before release (bug 2478)
- need to sort out binary stripping.
- (building with NETSURF_STRIP_BINARY=YES seems to work, what's wrong??)
- mostly work again so possible preview release candidate
- completely non functional - crashes badly
- Linux framebuffer surface input still broken
- no feedback on if either version build properly on CI