This is a list of things that still need to be fixed before NetSurf 2.8 can be released.
Floating point exception on quit when no images have been displayed. Divide by zero in image_cache_fini()- Fixed in revision 12794
RISC OS: LWC strings remaining on exit- fixed in r12805 Amiga: resize frames redraw is broken- fixed in r12802
- Have any install targets broken? Missing resources? Trying to copy things that have gone?
- Debian/Ubuntu packages
- GTK: URL bar and search bar border messed up with Ubuntu 10.04 theme -- Rounded corners are clipped. Probably the lib sexey thing is broken.
- framebuffer: leaks font stuff (Well, leaks in that it doesn't free them on exit)
- core: cURL handles are huge, can we reduce our defaults or are we at the minimum limit of acceptability?
- New warnings since 2.7 in core (gcc version 3.4.6 (RISC OS GCCSDK 3.4.6 Release 2)):
image/png.c: In function `png_cache_convert': image/png.c:430: warning: variable 'bitmap' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork' image/png.c:433: warning: variable 'row_pointers' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork'
- Branch some time around 17th September 2011
- RISC OS
- Amiga OS 4.0
- Windows - Currently set for tech. preview only