- Michael Drake
- Vincent Sanders
- Daniel Silverstone
- John-Mark Bell
- Chris Young
libnsfbas a backing tool for SVG, thumbnailing, and Canvas rendering?
- Revisit old bugs on the tracker and close down stuff which is definitely not happening.
- Update CI to turn on santizers for builds on supported platforms.
- Update CI to ensure
DEBUGlevel nslog stuff is compiled in for CI builds.
- Toolchain patches need examining. Consider if we can build with a more modern OS for Atari. Sadly we missed this one
- Group bug for line breaking issues is NetSurf Mantis Bug#467
sanitizeas a target to the top level makefiles in the buildsystem.
make VARIANT=debug clean; make VARIANT=debug sanitize
- If you subsequently want the sanitize-enabled library installed do:
make VARIANT=debug install
- NOTE: If you do that, you'll need to always run the sanitize targets for any rdepends.
- Spotted a bug in the
libwapcaplettest suite, fixed that.
sanitizetarget to the main NetSurf makefiles including nice config overrides. For main docs, see
Makefile.config.examplebut failing that you can run the test suite in sanitizer mode with:
- Made it so that CI builds of NetSurf set the
libnslogcompile-in level to
- Make sanitizer changes to
- Made a bunch of changes to
libdomto clean up, it's still not
- Helped on NetSurf Mantis Bug#2606
- Looked at sanitizer issues.
- Added sanitizer targets for some libraries, but....
- Spent quite a while fettling the CI workers so that they will, erm, CI work.
- Triaged bunch of line-breaking related bugs on the tracker
We revisited the decisions made in January and decided they're all good so we're not changing them for now.
We have chosen the next developer weekend to be November 2/3/4 2018. It shall be at Avon Road in Manchester