- Michael Drake
- Vincent Sanders
- Daniel Silverstone
- Implement any appropriate auto fill auth handlers IGNORING
- Continue styling the generated query pages. (Michael)
- Review TODOs.
- Language support for resources (Vince) SHITCANNED
- Listing of compiled-in surfaces (Vince)
- Translations of all messages for the SSL/privacy internal query page.
- Translations of all messages for the authentication internal query page.
- Short of finding a native speaker there's not a lot we can do. Nothing
- Text layout
- Continue implementing. (Michael)
- Release 3.10
- Which means do the work first needed to complete it
- And then do Debian package releases, including removing framebuffer from Debian.
- Michael to do more UI event support in NetSurf SHITCANNED
- Completion of MVP for page info core window (Michael to work on this)
- DER exfiltration and SSL Certificate viewer
- Completion of integration of that into GTK and RISC OS frontends, with others being given at least two weeks to integrate before they cease blocking. (Assigned to Vince)
- At least some attention given to GTK focus issues (Daniel to complete this)
- Review styling for internal pages. (Assigned to Michael)
- Listing compiled-in surfaces for nsfb (Assigned to Daniel)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2650 Inappropriate error message (Assigned to Vincent)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2722 GTK3 UI vertical scrollbar wrong (Assigned to Vincent)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2721 Bizarre corners on download box in highdpi (Assigned to Michael)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2704 - Closed, can't reproduce.
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2702 - Definitely still happening, Daniel will look. (NOT ASSIGNING)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2716 - Acknowledged (CURL ARES)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2717 - Acknowledged (CURL ARES)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2703 - Closed, notabug
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2722 - Selected for this weekend.
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2719 - Closed, no resolution required
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2727 - Acknowledged (Our scaling sucks)
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2729 - Closed, macOS sucks
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2730 - Misguided attempt at typo fix, closed.
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2726 - Closed, can't reproduce
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2708 - Fixed in 3.10
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2731 - Acknowledged
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2732 - Resolved in 3.10
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2733 - Acknowledged feature request
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2734 - Acknowledged feature request
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2735 - Acknowledged feature request
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2737 - Assigned to Daniel
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2739 - Assigned to Vincent
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2738 - Michael to explain user stylesheet
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2736 - Assigned to Daniel
- NetSurf Mantis Bug#2620 - Assigned to Vincent
- We need a discussion about framebuffer, but won't block 3.10 mostly
- See if we can exfiltrate better SSL session error information such as a lack of cipher list overlap. NetSurf Mantis Bug#2719 (Assigned to Daniel)
Mostly individual activity here
- Converted NetSurf's README to Markdown.
- Removed unused minimum GIF delay setting from:
- All the front ends that had settings code for the option: (RISC OS, Amiga, GTK, Atari, Windows).
- Core options handling and tests.
- Settings documnetation.
- Various constifications of parameters though APIs:
bwin browser window URL access function.
- The core window in the core window callback table's getters.
- The treeview clip rectangle through redraw.
bwthough the browser_window page_info getter.
- Check for success/failure on HTML script mimetype interning.
- Split out a helper to get colour lightness in plot_style.
- Added function to engorge a particular component channel in a colour.
- Added stubs for new browser window interfaces for page-info functionality.
- Added new page info core window.
- Handles correct scaling of everything (text, paddings, etc) for different DPIs.
- Handles light on dark, or dark on light colour configurations.
- Implemented content layout, redraw and mouse action.
- Initialise/finalise the page-info module in NetSurf startup/quit handling.
- Renamed "crtvrfy" to "pi" (for page-info) in the GTK front end.
- Found a bug in the Amiga m86k toolchain where the compiler generates assembly
that the assembler says is invalid.
- For now, since we can't build the Amiga m86k toolchain, we have just disabled that entry in the CI build matrix.
-ldllink flag for unit test build of
- Addressed missing malloc check in hashmap from Rob's code review.
- Added treeview API for setting a search string in searchable treeviews.
- Added cookie manager API for setting search string.
- Made the browser window cookie opener set the search term to the current URL's host.
- Fixed six scan-build issues in libcss.
- Went through NetSurf Mantis Bug#2702 worked out that we weren't completing the
content state machine when async scripts completed after
dom_to_boxhad finished. Fixed that.
- Went through NetSurf Mantis Bug#2736 and fixed the tests to use
- Updated the SDK for iconv and curl versions
- GTK3 - local history focussing and other core windows
- Fixed async scripts not completing the content state machine properly
- Don't progress the content state machine if scripts dont' run anything
- Ignore content loading status in html_proceed_to_done
Element::attributesand thus a rudimentary
Infinityin exports in
FOREGROUNDbrowser window creation flag to be honoured in frontends which use tabs and can open things in the background at user choice
- Added support for that in GTK frontend
FOCUS_LOCATIONbrowser window creation flag which frontends can use to indicate that they want the location bar focussed when the window opens
- Added support to GTK frontend to use that
- Added a state machine for the focussing logic in GTK
browser_windowto inform the GUI when redirects occur and to ensure that the final URL reported to the GUI is the final fetched URL not the fetch parameters URL
- Removed hack in GTK for url bar refresh on throbber stop as a result
- Various GTK3 type updates (e.g.
- Increased information available from
monkeyfarmer.pywhen a window is alive after being asked to destroy itself
- Also increased timeout in
monkey_driverfor that so that tests pass once more
- Also increased timeout in
- In the GTK frontend, drain GTK events before polling the scheduler to allow
windows a chance to realise before we render. This improves the local history
thumbnails and scrollbar size
- To complete the scrollbar fix, also send a resize event to the grid when we complete a fetch so that the scrollbar will rerender its thumb properly
Node::nodeValuesetter to return the value set into it
- made llcache persist anything useful during finalise
- Added generic hashmap type
- Reworked the
fs_backing_storeto use this hashmap to reduce memory impact at startup and simplify the code a bit.
- Added an SSL certificate chain cache to the curl fetcher using the hashmap
- Reworked the
- Corrected ring handling in about, resource, file, and data fetchers
- Made fetch core send a
FetchFailedToFinishif a fetch is freed without actually passing through one of the finish states
- Added surface enumeration to libnsfb
- Added support to use that to nsfb
- Fixed NetSurf Mantis Bug#2650 by making windows port not use
- Added disc cache path as a core option and made monkey able to use it
- Various code cleanups
- Reworked our entire certificate handling framework to use DER rather than our cert_info structures
- 1 dblk 82 ish entries in there
- 1 mblk
- 227 m files ranging in size from just over 8k to just under 10k
- 913 d files
Daniel put a copy in his homedir on
If at all possible, we'd like to see some of the following addressed before the next developer weekend…
- May 22nd to 26th (Fri through Tuesday)
- Remote / video conf / IRC.