Welcome to the NetSurf development wiki!
Organization and Conventions
- NetSurf Development Plan — contains planning for the next major release.
- Todo Lists — contains various planning documents
- LibDOM — status of LibDOM project
- LibCSS — status of tests
- NetSurf using core buildsystem - proposal for source restructure and use of core buildsystem
- Developer Weekends - Times we got together and did stuff
- Disc Caching and History — proposal for new functionality
- Frames — proposal for new implementation
- LibHubbub - status of bugs
The Release Process details what needs to be done for a release.
Unreleased — Organisation of next release.
Google Summer of Code
- Google Summer of Code Information
- GSoC Student Guidelines — contains helpful information for students interested in working on NetSurf over the Google Summer of Code 2009. Specially, how to get on our good side!
- GSoC Requirements
- NetSurf Society — Information about the society.
- NetSurf Web Site — contains user-facing and high-level development information.
- Source code viewer — is a web interface for our source repository.
- The CI system setup — Information for dealing with the CI system.
- The Mantis issue tracker — Information for using the NetSurf bug tracker.
Editing the wiki
To edit the wiki, clone
the files in question, commit, and push. Currently there is no web-editing
enabled. If you want ikiwiki help, ask Daniel.